- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Total: 13 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
Broccoli and Ham Strata will wake up your sleepy weekenders.
- 12 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound bag frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon each dry mustard and Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- In 9 by 13 inch baking pan, layer 6 slices of bread, 3/4 of the cheese, broccoli and ham. Layer remaining bread slices and remaining cheese.
- Beat together remaining ingredients and pour evenly over bread layers. Make sure to saturate well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 1 hour. Cool slightly, about 15 minutes, before serving.