- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Moist fillets of fish and tender broccoli are smothered in a creamy white sauce and then topped with cheddar cheese in this tasty dinner dish.
- 1 package (about 10 ounces) frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- 4 fresh or thawed frozen firm white fish fillet (cod or haddock) (about 1 pound)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1/9 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Put the broccoli into a baking dish and then top with the fish fillets.
- Place the soup and the milk in a small bowl, mix until blended and then pour over the fish and broccoli. Sprinkle the mixture with the breadcrumbs and then place in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve hot.