- Prep: 12 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 13 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6
Nothing tastes better at a brunch than Broccoli and Cheese Strata.
- 12 slices day old bread, crusts removed
- 3/4 pound American cheese slices
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked ham, finely diced
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Put half of the bread slices on the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch glass dish. Layer the cheese, then broccoli, then ham. Arrange remaining bread on top.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over top of bread. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F for 55 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.