- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6-8 People
This delicious casserole serves well alongside most dinner main dishes.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) packages of frozen broccoli
- Cook broccoli as directed and drain well.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, flour, salt and pepper together.
- Mix broccoli into egg mixture. Pour into a greased baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.