- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8
Brittle Cake is easy to make with pound cake and peanut brittle.
- 1 frozen ready to serve pound cake
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 ounces peanut brittle, ground
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- With sharp knife, slice frozen cake horizontally into 3 layers.
- In small bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat heavy cream until soft peaks form. Set aside 1 tablespoon ground peanut candy; fold remaining candy into whipped cream.
- To assemble cake: Place one cake layer on serving plate; spread with 1 tablespoon preserves, then with 1/2 cup whipped cream mixture. Repeat layering, ending with cake. Cover top and sides of cake with remaining whipped cream mixture. Sprinkle reserved peanut candy over top. Refrigerate.