- Prep: 8 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 14 min
- Serving: 5-6 People
Looking for an appetizer that is more sweet than savory and only requires four ingredients? Look no further than these delicously sweet strawberry and brie puffs with drizzled honey. These bite size puffs are perfect when paired with sparkling wine.
- 12 refrigerated mini phyllo shells
- 3 large strawberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 ounces brie, cut up into small chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place one chopped strawberry, one chunk of brie and 1/4 teaspoon of honey in each phyllo shell.
- Place shells on a cookie sheet and bake for five to eight minutes or until cheese is melted.