- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 16-20 Appetizer Servings
This nontraditional California quesadilla recipe is filled with a wonderful melange of sophisticated flavors. Try it for a quick cocktail party snack or an unexpected appetizer during your next camping trip.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 - 1/2 pound sliced Brie cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- cumin to taste
- avocado and cilantro as garnish
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Layer mango, red onion and Brie on half of one side of each tortilla. Fold over tortilla.
- Sauté until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown. Sprinkle outside of tortilla with cumin while browning.
- Garnish with avocado slices and cilantro. Cut tortilla into 4-6 slices. Serve warm.