- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Total: 33 min
- Serving: 16 biscuits
Brie and Chive blend together to create warma and delicious biscuits perfect for any meal.
- 2 cups all-pupose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 6 ounces Brie, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Using a pastry blender or your fingers, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Toss in Brie and chives, then add buttermilk. Stir till moistened.
- Knead dough on floured surface, shaping into a 1-inch-thick disk.
- Cut 16 biscuits using 2-inch round cutter or glass. Place on baking sheet.
- Cook in oven 15-18 minutes.