- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Beerless rarebit fondue, with a funny name that kids will love as much as they do the fondue!
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- French bread, cut into bite-size pieces
- Slowly heat the cheese and 5 tablespoons of the cider over low heat. Mix in the cornstarch and remaining cider.
- Slowly add in the dry mustard, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce, stirring until smooth.
- Pour into a fondue pot or bowl and serve with the French bread pieces.