- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 13 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
Prepared the night before, Breakfast Souffle is made with pork sausage and Cheddar cheese.
- 1 1/2 pounds pork sausage
- 9 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 slices bread, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Brown sausage over medium heat in skillet, stirring until crumbly. Drain well on paper towels. Combine with remaining ingredients in large bowl, mixing well.
- Pour into greased 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Chill covered, in refrigerator overnight. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.