- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 2-4 servings
A fun and crunchy breakfast snack mix.
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup crispy corn Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup crisy wheat Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic or onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the margarine and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle the margarine mixture over and toss to coat well.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally, for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly toasted.