- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The addition of marmalade gives this gin-based Breakfast Martini Cocktail a sweet and delicate touch of flavor.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- 1 teaspoon marmalade
- Orange zest twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.