- Prep: 12 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 13 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Prepare Breakfast Egg Bake the night before for a tremendous Brunch dish.
- 1 1/2 pounds pork sausage, browned
- 2-1/2 cups herb-seasoned croutons
- 1-1/2 cups sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup American cheese, shredded
- 5 eggs
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix cheese together and set aside. Place croutons in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle cheese on top. Layer browned pork, reserving 1 cup, over cheese.
- Beat eggs and milk together and pour over meat. Sprinkle remaining meat on top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.