- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A creamy and refreshing breakfast drink that will help wake you up and give you energy to get moving.
- 4 cups fresh orange juice
- 2 medium firm bananas, cut into chunks
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 ice cubes
- Put half of the fresh orange juice, bananas, cranberries, milk, sugar and ice cubes into a blender, and blend until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a pitcher and then repeat process with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into glasses and serve immediately.