- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 9 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Quick, simple and ideal for those who eat their breakfast on the run, this burrito is both healthy and satisfying.
- 1 tortilla
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh salsa
- 2 tablespoons shredded ham
- Place the oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Lightly beat the egg with a fork and then add to the pan.
- Using a spatula, push and pull the egg around in the pan to scramble.
- Once the egg is no longer runny, quickly transfer to the tortilla and then top with the cheese, salsa and the ham.
- Roll up the tortilla and enjoy.