- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
The breakfast BLT offers a quick, easy way to eat a fiber and protein filled breakfast while sneaking veggies into your family's morning routine.
- 2 slices multi-grain bread
- 2 slices pre-cooked bacon
- Low-fat mayonnaise
- Tomatoes and cucumbers, thinly sliced
- Toast 2 slices of multi-grain bread.
- Microwave two slices of precooked bacon in microwave until crispy, about 30 seconds.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of low-fat mayonnaise on one slice of bread.
- Top with bacon and thinly sliced tomatoes and/or cucumbers. Top with second slice of toast. Enjoy!