- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A flavorful and hearty breakfast dish.
- 1 pound hot sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Spread the sausage in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Beat the biscuit mix and eggs together with a little salt. Mix in the milk until smooth and pour over the sausage and cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes.