- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes about 8
Surprise your children with a creative bread side dish, or let them in on the fun! Have them shaped their breadsticks into letters, hearts, anything their minds can think up!
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated bread stick dough
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Poppy or sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet with the vegetable oil spray.
- Separate the dough and shape into different pieces. Arrange 2 inches apart on the prepared sheet.
- Mix together the egg and water and brush over the breadsticks. Sprinkle with the seeds. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden.