- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Breaded Pork Cutlets are deep fried and tender. Great served with cranberry relish or a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- 4, 4 ounce boneless, thin pork cutlets
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, dry fine
- vegetable oil for frying
- lemon wedges
- Sprinkle cutlets with salt and pepper to taste; lightly sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl. Place breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. Dip cutlets into egg mixture, then into breadcrumbs to coat.
- Heat 1/4 inch of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cutlets and cook 3-4 minutes per side or until golden. Remove to paper towels to drain.