- Prep: 12 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A light, seafood topped salad.
- 1 large load sliced white sandwich bread
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup finely, chopped celery
- 1 (7 ounce) can crab and 2 cans shrimp (or substitute cooked chicken or turkey)
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- Remove the crusts from the bread. Lightly spread with butter. Slice into cubes. Stir in onions and eggs, chill overnight.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and refrigerate for an additional 3-4 hours.
- Serve topped with cucumbers, tomatoes, etc.