- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
With its distinctive purple color and fresh citrusy flavor, the Brazilian cocktail makes quite a flavorful statement when served.
- 2 ounces Van Gogh Açai-Blueberry Vodka
- 2 ounces lemonade
- lemon wheel to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon wheel, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon wheel and then serve immediately.