- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Cachaça, fresh lime juice, hibiscus concentrate and Prosecco are the main ingredients behind this sassy Brazilian-inspired cocktail.
- 1-1/2 ounces Cachaça
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 bar spoon hibiscus concentrate
- Prosecco to fill
- lime wheel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime wheel and Prosecco, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the Prosecco and then garnish with the lime wheel; serve immediately.