- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The smooth taste of brandy is blended with fresh lemon juice to create an enjoyable sour-style cocktail that is given a touch of sweetness and balance from the addition of simple syrup.
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2-1/2 ounces brandy
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- lemon slice to garnish
- Maraschino cherry to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cherry and the lemon slice, and then serve immediately.