- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This light, buttery and spicy cocktail is the perfect beverage to enjoy as you herald in the first few sweet and warm nights of summer. Serve with some sliced fresh fruit, sharp cheese and charcuterie.
- 2 ounces Brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Water
- Carbonated Water
- 1 teaspoon Port
- Freshly ground nutmeg to garnish
- Place the powdered sugar into a cocktail shaker and then add the water. Stir to dissolve.
- Add the brandy to the shaker, stir to combine, and then pour into a highball cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Top the drink with some carbonated water, stir to combine and then add the port to float on the top. Serve garnished with some freshly ground nutmeg.