- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
You can either top this cocktail off with some plain soda, or for a sweeter taste, use lemon-lime soda.
- 1 sugar cube
- Several dashes angostura bitters
- Soda water
- 1 (1/2-inch-thick) orange slice
- 2 to 3 Maraschino Cherries
- 2 ounces brandy
- Put the sugar cube into an Old Fashioned cocktail glass and add a few dashes of bitters.
- Pour in a small dash of soda water to dissolve the sugar, and then add the orange slice and 1 cherry.
- Using the back of a spoon, gently muddle the ingredients to combine.
- Fill the glass with ice and then pour in the brandy.
- Top the cocktail with the soda and then add another 2 cherries to garnish.