- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Brandy Juleps are a direct spinoff of the classic mint julep, but with the addition of brandy and the omission of bourbon and mint.
- 1 sugar cube
- Splash cold water
- 2 ounces brandy
- Orange slice and a maraschino cherry to garnish
- Put the sugar cube into a rocks glass and then add a splash of cold water.
- Muddle the mixture to combine and fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Add the brandy and gently stir.
- Garnish with the orange slice and a maraschino cherry and serve immediately.