- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This lovely dusty rose-colored cocktail balances the tart flavor of lemon with the richness of brandy, the sweetness of Cointreau and the slightly bitter almond-like flavor of maraschino liqueur.
- 1-1/2 ounces brandy
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- dash of maraschino liqueur
- dash of Peychaud’s bitters
- Coarse sugar to rim glass
- Lemon wedge
- Thick lemon peel curl to garnish
- Run the lemon wedge around the rim of a rocks cocktail glass to dampen and then dip the rim in a small plate of sugar to coat.
- Put the brandy, Cointreau, lemon juice, maraschino liqueur and bitters into an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake for 35 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and garnish with the thick lemon peel curl. Serve immediately.