- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Ideally, this fresh and juicy brandy-based cocktail should be created with whichever fruit is in season at the time of its preparation.
- 2 wedges fresh pineapple (one without skin, one with)
- 2 slices orange
- 2 wedges lemon
- 3/4 ounce raspberry syrup or raspberry liqueur
- 2 ounces brandy
- 1 ounce water
- Place the skinless pineapple wedge, 1 orange slice, 1 lemon slice, the raspberry syrup and the water into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill the shaker with ice, add the brandy and then shake vigorously for 35 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice, and then garnish with the remaining pineapple wedge and orange slice. Serve immediately.