- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 20 servings
This punch filled with autumn delights is sure to be a hit at your next party.
- 1 cup cranberries (about 4 ounces)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 3 cups brandy
- 1-1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 15 lemons)
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Put the cranberries, 1/4 cup of the water and the brown sugar into a large bowl and mash well to combine.
- Pour in the remaining water, apple cider, brandy, lemon juice and maple syrup into the bowl, and stir well until all sugar has dissolved.
- Strain the mixture into a pitcher, discarding any leftover solids, and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
- Serve the punch in highball glasses filled with ice and garnished with apple slices.