- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8
An elegant adult ice cream drink, Brandy Alexander Frappes are decorated with chocolate curls.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup creme de cacao
- square of chocolate for chocolate curls
- Refrigerate 8 sherbet glasses several hours, to chill well.
- Remove ice cream from freezer to refrigerator to let soften, 30 minutes before using.
- Combine ice cream, brandy and creme de cacao in blender. Blend at high speed until smooth. Turn into chilled sherbet glasses. Decorate with chocolate curls.
- To make chocolate curls: Let square of chocolate warm to room temperature. With a sharp paring knife or vegetable peeler, cut thin curls from back of square.