- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This creamy and delicious cocktail is also known as a ‘milk shake,’ even though the addition of brandy makes it anything but an innocent blend.
- 1 ounce brandy
- 1 ounce dark crème de cacao
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then add the brandy, crème de cacao and the cream.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with the freshly grated nutmeg and serve immediately.