- Prep: 24 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 24 hr
- Serving: 2 quarts
A sweet and juicy fruit cocktail blend, wonderful over ice cream.
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 cup brandy
- Drain the fruit for 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar per every cup of drained fruit. Let set for 12 hours.
- Pour the brandy over and spoon the mixture into a large store. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 weeks.