- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 10
Along with a glass of milk these delicious muffins make a great breakfast.
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup chopped dried peaches
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup unbleached flour
- 1/4 cup bran cereal
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 lightly beaten egg white
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Spray 10 muffin cups with non stick spray.
- In small bowl, combine milk and peaches, let stand for 5 minutes.
- In medium bowl, stir together the flours, cereal, brown sugar and baking powder.
- Stir the egg white and oil into the milk and peaches.
- Add to the flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- Soon the batter into the muffin cups, filling each cup about half full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for about 20 minutes.