- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Pre-chill the cocktail glass and the ingredients for this blend in advance in order to give this drink a crisp finish.
- 1 ounce Averna Liquore di Limoni, chilled
- 1 ounce vodka, chilled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon blackberry preserves
- 1 dash simple syrup
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then pour into a cocktail glass; serve immediately.