- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use an Irish whiskey like Tullamore Dew for this cocktail, so the smooth and slightly smoky taste of the whiskey can shine through.
- 2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dry vermouth
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Benedictine
- Orange zest twist
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.