- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: Makes about 24 pinwheels
These Boursin pinwheels make a great appetizer for fancy parties and tailgates. Everyone will love them.
- 3 7- to 8-inch tortillas
- 1 5.2-ounce carton Boursin cheese (garlic/herb cheese)
- 12 large fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 of a 7-ounce jar roasted sweet red peppers
- 4-ounces shaved deli roast beef, ham, or turkey
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (light or regular)
- Spread each tortilla with 1/3 of the cheese. Add a layer of the large fresh basil leaves to cover.
- Cut the peppers into 1/4-inch wide strips and divide among the tortillas. Arrange over the basil leaves 1- to 2-inches apart. Top with meat slices. Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise over the meat on each tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly, jellyroll style. Wrap in plastic wrap. Chill in the refrigerator 2 to 4 hours to blend flavors.
- To serve, remove the plastic wrap and cut each of the rolls into 1-inch slices (make diagonal slices, if desired).