- Prep: 1 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A great sweet and sour cocktail isn’t made from a small packet of artificially flavored mix. Try this authentic bourbon sour and taste the difference.
- 2 ounces bourbonv
- 1 large egg white
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Rich Simple Syrup
- 1 dash angostura bitters
- Place enough ice in a cocktail shaker to fill halfway, and then add the bourbon, egg white, lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for about 20 seconds and then pour into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the bitters and serve immediately.