- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Sloe gin is a red liqueur flavored with sloe berries, a fruit relative of the plum. It has a more complex and sweet taste than traditional gin making it enjoyable both alone or in mixed drinks.
- 1/2 cup cracked ice
- 1-1/2 ounces bourbon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce sloe gin
- 2 teaspoons superfine granulated sugar
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and process for about 20 seconds to combine.
- Pour the cocktail into the prepared glass and serve immediately.