- Prep: 4 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Creamy marshmallow and bourbon chocolate crust pie.
- Baked Chocolate Pie Shell
- 21 large marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- Mix together the marshmallows and milk in a saucepan, Stir constantly over low heat until the marshmallows have melted. Chill.
- Whip the cream and then gently stir in the marshmallow mixture and bourbon. Pour into the pie shell and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.