- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/2 cup glaze
This glaze, made from a blend of bourbon, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar and honey, is exceptional used on pork, chicken and salmon.
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place the bourbon, sugar, mustard, garlic, honey, vinegar and Worcestershire in a small saucepan over high heat and whisk vigorously until it begins to boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer the mixture for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the glaze from the heat and cool slightly before using.