- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 servings
A delicious cocktail with a history that dates back to the 1850s; have your local liquor store help you find the ingredients.
- 1-1/2 ounces Elijah Craig 12yr bourbon
- 1/2 ounces Old Senor Curacao
- 1/4 ounces Luxardo Maraschino
- Juice of 1 lemon wedge
- Dash Angostura bitters
- Lemon to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake to combine.
- Lightly wet the rim of 2 cocktail glasses and then dip into sugar to coat.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and then garnish with a thick lemon twist.