- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Bourbon, Bénédictine, Cointreau, fresh lemon juice and bitters makes a complete and well-balanced cocktail that will whet the appetite and not encumber it with heavy and syrupy flavors.
- 1-1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce Bénédictine D.O.M.
- 1/4 ounce Cointreau
- Angostura bitters
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the bourbon, lemon juice, Bénédictine, and Cointreau into a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Top the drink with the bitters and then garnish with the lemon twist; serve immediately.