- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This Bloody Mary cocktail sans the vodka is made with smooth bourbon giving it rich flavor and a smooth mouthfeel.
- 1-1/2 ounces bourbon
- 2 dashes celery salt
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon wasabi
- Tomato juice
- celery stalk, lime wedge and blue cheese stuffed olives to garnish
- salt to rim glass
- lime wedge
- Place some salt onto a plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the salt, pressing gently to adhere.
- Fill the prepared glass with ice and then add the bourbon, celery salt, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and wasabi.
- Top the drink with the tomato juice and then stir well to combine. Garnish with the celery stalk, lime wedge and blue cheese stuffed olives and serve immediately.