- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Rich and flavorful bourbon is combined with fresh lemon juice, honey simple syrup, orange bitters and an egg white to create this light and foamy concoction.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce honey simple syrup (equal parts of honey and warm water)
- egg white
- orange bitters
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the bitters, into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass, top with a few drops of the orange bitters and then serve immediately.