- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Ideally, fresh cranberries should be used for this smooth and refreshing cocktail. However, as the berry is only in season for such a short time, feel free to use frozen cranberries instead.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 4 ounces cranberry juice
- Small handful of fresh cranberries
- Fresh cranberries to garnish
- Pre-chill a martini glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the fresh cranberries into a cocktail shaker, add a handful of cracked ice and muddle well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds to chill and then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish the cocktail with some fresh cranberries and then serve immediately.