- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Boulevard Cocktail, also known as the Boulevard Manhattan, is a stunning blend of bourbon, vermouth, Grand Mariner and orange bitters.
- 1-1/2 ounces bourbon
- 3/4 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/4 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 dash orange bitters
- Orange peel twist
- 2 Maraschino cherries to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the bourbon, vermouth, Grand Mariner and bitters into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled glass.
- Squeeze the orange peel over the drink to release its natural oils and then discard. Garnish the drink with the cherries and then serve immediately.