- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 4
Creamy chicken and apricot stuffed puffs. Great for lunchboxes!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerator crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chunk-style chicken, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 14 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out the crescent dough and separate into 4 rectangles. Press together the crescent perforation on each.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Divide equally into mounds in the center of each rectangle.
- Pull up the sides of the dough and pinch together at the top to seal.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- All to cool before serving. Optionally freeze and then stick in a lunchbox to thaw out before lunchtime.