- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A vodka-based Mojito is given a touch of old-school Boston with the addition of black tea and elderflower-infused vodka.
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 4 mint leaves
- 1-1/2 ounces Absolut Boston Vodka
- Chilled club soda
- Place the mint leaves, simple syrup and lime juice into a cocktail shaker and muddle gently to combine.
- Add the vodka to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then pour into a tall cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the chilled club soda and then serve immediately.