- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you can’t visit the bars on the back roads and backstreets of Boston, than try making this fresh rum-based cooler yourself.
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- Club soda or ginger ale
- 2 ounces light rum
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Lemon slice to garnish
- Place a rocks glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the sugar into the prepared glass with a splash of club soda to dissolve.
- Fill the chilled glass with ice and then add the rum and the lemon juice.
- Garnish the cocktail with a lemon slice and serve immediately.