- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr 30 min
- Total: 4 hr 40 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A cheesy beef and egg noodle slow cooker casserole.
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen onions and bell peppers, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) box cubed Velveeta cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Parsley or green onions, chopped
- Mix together the beef, onions and bell peppers, cheese, tomatoes, corn and 1 teaspoon of salt in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low.
- Prepare the noodles according to the package, stir into the beef mixture and cook for 30 additional minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with the cheese and parsley over top.